Beach in Playa del Carmen
In Playa del Carmen nothing can be more delicious than diving into its crystalline waters and enjoying a good nap in the white sands of the Caribbean. If three words would be enough to define the style of its beaches will be: tranquillity, beauty, and freshness.
A place with lounge atmosphere chosen by thousand of tourists for its relaxed climate and dazzling sands. Playa Mamitas has an international restaurant, meal service in the area of swimming pools and camastros, showers and massage service.
Perfect spot to sunbathe, listen to music and enjoy the best beach. Music, snacks, caviche and lots of fun throughout the day.
Because of the moderate swell of its waters, this place is the indicated one to practice different aquatic activities. In addition you will be able to rest in its comfortable cabins spread across the jungle.
It is about 20 kilometers of Playa del Carmen and is an ideal place for those who want to rest far from the bustle characteristic of the most popular beaches.
Know more about Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen
- Hotels in Playa del Carmen
- Tours in Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen Tourist Attractions
- El Garrafón Isla Mujeres
- Beach in Playa del Carmen
- Horseback Riding
- F1 Offshore Explorer tour
- Cenotes (Freshwater Sinkholes)
- Chichen Itza
- Ecological parks in Playa del Carmen
- Skydiving over Playa del Carmen
- Sian Ka’an Multi-Sport Adventure
- Cuatrimoto and speedboat, the Mayan Riviera
- Discovery Jungle Park
- Scuba Diving in Playa del Carmen
- Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve in Playa del Carmen
- Aquatic expedition, the Mayan Riviera / Playa del Carmen
- Xel-Ha in Playa del Carmen
- Xcaret, the Mayan Riviera