Aquatic expedition in the Mayan Riviera
In this expedition you could practice snorkeling, know the sacred places of the Mayan culture and be in contact with the natural beauties of its rich flora and fauna.
The journey will be unforgettable, we are going to go to the lagoon of Yalku, and you will have the opportunity to know the beautiful cenotes of the zone.
The cenotes that, in Mayan mythology were considered sacred spaces, are natural wells formed by the collapse of a ceiling of a cavern and there are open, semi-open and closed cenotes.
The excursion begins with a tour by two important cenotes: the Mayan Blue and El Sueño; both with its particularitities dazzle visitors.
The Mayan Blue is one of the most impressive cenotes since it has fantastic caverns, its waters are fresh and transparent.
Whereas the cenote El Sueño, through its crystalline waters are visualized beautiful and colorful fish.
In Akumal we will take you to the Yalkú lagoon, where you can practice snorkeling, see colorful tropical fish, manta rays and sea turtles.
In this lagoon, fresh and cold water mixed allowing you to dive into blue waters and enjoy the ideal temperature.
To finish an unforgettable day we offer you a delicious lunch, ideal to replace energies after so many exciting activities! We wait for you!
Know more about Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen
- Hotels in Playa del Carmen
- Tours in Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen Tourist Attractions
- El Garrafón Isla Mujeres
- Beach in Playa del Carmen
- Horseback Riding
- F1 Offshore Explorer tour
- Cenotes (Freshwater Sinkholes)
- Chichen Itza
- Ecological parks in Playa del Carmen
- Skydiving over Playa del Carmen
- Sian Ka’an Multi-Sport Adventure
- Cuatrimoto and speedboat, the Mayan Riviera
- Discovery Jungle Park
- Scuba Diving in Playa del Carmen
- Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve in Playa del Carmen
- Aquatic expedition, the Mayan Riviera / Playa del Carmen
- Xel-Ha in Playa del Carmen
- Xcaret, the Mayan Riviera